Joules, hope you are feeling better soon. Maybe you should ask the man in the cloth if he enjoyed the yaoi! Hope your teeth are better, too.
Talon, my sincere sympathies about your chibi and I hope it was a miss-read on the machine. My heart goes out to you. Wish I could've been there for you!
And I can definitely relate to not having a koi around too. The money will be a good incentive and perhaps he will not have to travel that long some of the time.
Crazy Cat
When rat had to go to Boston for two weeks I went crazy. It was the first time we had been separated for that long before, after over a decade of being together. He ended up flying me up for the weekend because he missed me too! We had a great weekend running around Boston and New Hampshire. We went to America's Stonehenge, which was interesting.
Such fluffs are we! We still do not like being separated from one another for long periods of time. The extra money did come in handy so in the long run it was a good thing. It was just hard when it initially came up and reality hit we had to be parted. I was the bigger weinie, of course. Guess one of these days I should attempt to put this sappiness in a story.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*